The Mirage Ropes Popular Country Musicians to Perform at 2014 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo Thursday, December 4 – Saturday, December 13
Country Music’s Brightest Stars, Including Randy Houser, Easton Corbin and Craig Campbell, Scheduled to Perform at 2014 “Rodeo Vegas” – The Official NFR After-Party of the PRCA
Click to Download
LAS VEGAS (September 16, 2014) –“Rodeo Vegas,” the Official NFR After-Party of the PRCA, will return to The Mirage Hotel & Casino Race & Sports Book for the 11th consecutive year during the 2014 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo. The Mirage will provide a non-stop party for rodeo fans while offering free concerts by nine of country music’s brightest stars Thursday, Dec. 4 – Saturday, Dec. 13.
All concerts are scheduled to start at 10 p.m. nightly. The lineup is as follows:
Thursday, Dec. 4 and Saturday, Dec. 6 – Red Dirt Weekend with The Casey Donahew Band & Kevin Fowler
Friday, Dec. 5 – Easton Corbin
- The Casey Donahew Band
- In just over 10 years, The Casey Donahew Band has risen from favorites on the local Texas music scene to a nationally popular touring act that consistently sells out venues across the country.
- Donahew has released four independent albums to critical and commercial acclaim. His 2011 release Double Wide Dream debuted at No. 2 on the iTunes Country Chart and No. 10 on the Billboard Country Chart, producing three No. 1 singles (the title track, “Double Wide Dream,” “Let’s Not Say Goodbye Again,” and “One Star Flag.”
- Kevin Fowler
- Kevin Fowler released his first album One For The Road in 1997.
- His seventh album How Country Are You? was released in March 2014 and features singles “How Country Are You?” and “Love Song.”
Sunday, Dec. 7 – Josh Thompson
- Easton Corbin became the first male country artist in 17 years to have his first two consecutive singles reach No. 1 on the charts (“A Little More Country Than That” and “Roll With It”).
- His sophomore album All Over The Road includes the Top 5 hits “Lovin’ You Is Fun” and “All Over The Road.”
- “Baby Be My Love Song,” his current single from his upcoming album, was just released this month.
Monday, Dec. 8 and Tuesday, Dec. 9 – Brit Stokes Band
- Thompson has released three Top 40 singles: “Beer On the Table,” “Way Out Here” and “Won’t Be Lonely Long.”
- His second album Turn It Up was released in April 2014 and produced singles “Cold Beer With Your Name On It” and “Wanted Me Gone.”
Wednesday, Dec. 10 – Frankie Ballard
- Hailing from Nashville, the Brit Stokes Band is led by the soulful vocal stylings of Brit Stokes, road veteran Jerry Lee Combs on bass and Isaac Matthews and Marshall Moody, both on lead guitar.
- One of the group’s best-known singles is “If The Buzz Fits.”
Thursday, Dec. 11 – Jon Pardi
- Sunshine & Whiskey, Frankie Ballard’s current album, delivered the Gold-certified No. 1 track “Helluva Life” and the Top 15 and climbing hit “Sunshine & Whiskey.”
- This fall, he will embark on the 19-city LIGHT ‘EM UP TOUR, his first as a headliner.
Friday, Dec. 12 – Craig Campbell
- Jon Pardi released his first studio album, Write You A Song, in January 2014 which features singles “Missin’ You Crazy,” “Up All Night” and “What I Can’t Put Down.”
- He recently announced he will hit the road this fall on a 20-date UP ALL NIGHT Tour.
Saturday, Dec. 13 – Randy Houser
- Prior to landing his record deal, Craig Campbell spent time on the road playing keyboards in bands for Tracy Byrd and Luke Bryan.
- His latest single "Keep Them Kisses Comin’” hit the Top 10 on the country music charts and is his fastest charting single to date.
The Mirage is home of “Rodeo Vegas,” the Official NFR After-Party of the PRCA, featuring free nightly live entertainment, drink specials and more. For more information, call (800) 398-1245 or visit mirage.com/NFR/ for special room rates and packages.
- Houser began his career as a songwriter and has co-written several of his own tracks including “Goodnight Kiss,” “Boots On” and “A Man Like Me,” among others. He also co-wrote Trace Adkins’ chart-topping single “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk.”
- His third album How Country Feels was released in January 2013 and has produced two No. 1 singles (“How Country Feels” and “Runnin’ Out of Moonlight”).
About The Mirage:
Ideally located in the center of the famed Las Vegas Strip, The Mirage Hotel & Casino is the place to stay and play. The resort features contemporary accommodations; tantalizing restaurants created by the world’s most renowned chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak; dynamic nightlife venue 1 OAK Nightclub; a luxurious spa and salon; the enticing Bare pool lounge; and 170,000 square feet of meeting and convention space. Unique entertainment options include The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil celebrating the musical legacy of The Beatles; the Aces of Comedy series featuring one of the most comprehensive and diverse comedic line-ups nationwide; Terry Fator: The VOICE of Entertainment; four-time GRAMMY Award-winning R&B musical sensation Boyz II Men; and the lush animal sanctuary of Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. From the iconic Volcano and 20,000-gallon lobby aquarium to the lush tropical atrium and pool, guests experience an exotic world-class destination unlike any other. The Mirage is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mirage.com, call toll free at (800) 374-9000 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
# # #