Pantry Now Cooking Up Homespun Recipes at The Mirage
New 24-Hour Restaurant Offers Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Late Night Fare
(September 10, 2014)
, the 24-hour restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night is now open at The Mirage Hotel & Casino.
At this new 149-seat restaurant, homespun recipes made from fresh, wholesome ingredients are always on the menu. Served in a cozy environment reminiscent of a French country kitchen, each dish is prepared with love and attention to detail. Just like at mom’s house, breakfast is available 24-hours a day to satisfy cravings around the clock.
“With the opening of Pantry, guests at The Mirage have a place to enjoy a hearty, comforting meal 24 hours a day,” said President and COO of The Mirage Trevor Scherrer. “The level of service at Pantry combined with its warm environment and recognizable food made from the best ingredients will make everyone feel as welcome here as they do in their own home.”
The menu at Pantry includes an array of mouthwatering dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night. Low calorie, gluten-free and vegetarian items also are available to meet the needs of guests with dietary restrictions. Menu highlights include:
Lunch and Dinner
- Green Eggs and Ham, a sophisticated twist on the dish popularized by the classic Dr. Seuss story made with La Quercia prosciutto, pesto and arugula and served on an English muffin;
- Valrhona Grand Cru Milk Chocolate Pancakes, a decadent take on a breakfast staple prepared with Valrhona Grand Cru milk chocolate, a smooth, mellow chocolate with a bitter-sweet hint and served with pure maple syrup and whipped butter;
- Eggs Benedict, Panty’s version of a beloved favorite featuring perfectly poached eggs, black forest ham and arugula, topped with house-made hollandaise sauce and served on an English muffin.
- A Brit’s Fish and Chips, an authentic rendition featuring beer-battered cod, tartar sauce, malt vinegar pickles and Pantry’s special kitchen fries;
- Smoked Salmon Flatbread, a savory dish highlighted with ricotta dill cream, pickled red onions and arugula;
- Texas Pete Fried Chicken, crispy fried chicken served with potato-carrot mash, sawmill country gravy and a cheddar-chive biscuit.
- Yummy Little Mason Jars, a trifecta of sweet treats including Chocolate Ganache, Strawberry Shortcake and Banana Cream Pie served in miniature mason jars;
- Handcrafted Donuts, warm, house-made donuts served with chocolate, vanilla bean and berry dipping sauces.
The inviting space – designed by Munge Leung, a firm known for its bespoke design process, craftsmanship and the emotive response their spaces inevitably evoke – welcomes guests with warm hues and curated artistic elements. Exquisite Mexican cement tiles line the floor and accent the warm wood wall paneling within the central dining area. Custom cabinetry filled with white crockery and vintage curios create a traditional ambiance, while chalkboards detailing the daily specials let guests know what’s on the menu in a fun, informal manner. Mirrors with custom graphics and quotes from legendary American chef Julia Child adorn the walls, paying homage to the culinary legend credited with introducing French cuisine to the American public. Artwork portraying imagery of Paris, French cuisine and fashion hang throughout the space, providing an international flare.
Ideally located in the center of the famed Las Vegas Strip, The Mirage Hotel & Casino is the place to stay and play. The resort features contemporary accommodations; tantalizing restaurants created by the world’s most renowned chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak; dynamic nightlife venue 1 OAK Nightclub; a luxurious spa and salon; the enticing Bare pool lounge; and 170,000 square feet of meeting and convention space. Unique entertainment options include The Beatles
LOVE by Cirque du Soleil
celebrating the musical legacy of The Beatles; the Aces of Comedy series featuring one of the most comprehensive and diverse comedic line-ups nationwide; Terry Fator: The VOICE of Entertainment
; four-time GRAMMY Award-winning R&B musical sensation Boyz II Men; and the lush animal sanctuary of Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. From the iconic Volcano and 20,000-gallon lobby aquarium to the lush tropical atrium and pool,
guests experience an exotic world-class destination unlike any other. The Mirage is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mirage.com
, call toll free at (800) 374-9000 or find us on Facebook
# # #
MGM Resorts International